Our COVID-19 Health and Hygiene measures (as at November 5, 2020)
When you join one of our experiences your safety is always our number one priority.
So as we begin operations again you’ll notice a number of additional measures we’ve implemented in the interests of everyone’s safety.
1. Prior to boarding all guests will be required to make a health and travel history declaration and have their temperature taken.
2. Your guide will also have their temperature taken at the beginning of each day.
3. Guests are encouraged to bring their own hand sanitiser and face mask to wear while on board. Hand sanitiser and face masks will be available for guests that don’t bring their own.
4. Throughout the day, high traffic hard surfaces such as door handles and handrails will be disinfected at each stop.
5. And at the end of each day, hard surfaces will be wiped down and soft surfaces will be sprayed with disinfectant.
Our wildlife park, restaurant and cellar door partners have also taken additional hygiene measures in line with government safety requirements.
Finally, if you have any symptoms, please stay home. We’ll be happy to have you join us another day when you’re feeling better.