Our COVID-19 Health and Hygiene measures (as at May 30, 2021)
When you join one of our experiences your safety is always our number one priority.
To comply with current NSW Government requirements you will be asked to check in with us using the ServiceNSW app at the start of the tour and again at each venue we visit.
Although current public health orders do not require them, the following measures, that form part of our COVID Safe plan, may be implemented again at short notice in the interests of everyone’s safety:
1. Prior to boarding all guests are required to make a health and travel history declaration and have their temperature taken.
2. Your guide will also have their temperature taken at the beginning of each day.
3. Guests are encouraged to bring their own hand sanitiser and face mask to wear while on board. Hand sanitiser and face masks will be available for guests that don’t bring their own.
4. Throughout the day, high traffic hard surfaces such as door handles and handrails will be disinfected at each stop.
5. And at the end of each day, hard surfaces will be wiped down and soft surfaces will be sprayed with disinfectant.
Our wildlife park, restaurant and cellar door partners have also taken additional hygiene measures in line with government safety requirements.
Finally, if you have any symptoms, please stay home. We’ll be happy to have you join us another day when you’re feeling better.